“Dedicated to providing workshops/supports to increase your potential to have a successful career/life/wellness experience.”

About

both againDesign Your Change Consulting Inc. is an incorporated business since 2010, providing Empowerment & Communications, Team Building, Health & Wellness, Career Development, and Essential Skills & Literacy Training Services and workshops throughout the Province of British Columbia.

We have provided support to employers, organizations, tradespeople, immigrants, older workers, youth and First Nations peoples.

We develop and facilitate workshops and training that is customized to address your individual and organization or company needs.

Read More

Recent Blog Posts

April 26, 2016 |

How do we communicate?

Did you know that only 7% of communication happens through WORDS. The other 93% is Non-Verbal: 55% is made up of...

February 15, 2016 |

Flight Plan Worksheet

A worksheet to  create your Flight Plan for Success. Flight Plan Worksheet for...

February 1, 2016 |

the Secret of Life

 “One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.” ~ Jack...

Read More